Focused Education was created to help families like yours navigate the challenging process of educating your child. Our home-based special education services are unique in the greater Colorado area. This may include understanding your child’s needs fully, accessing the right services at school and outside of school, and unique interventions for your child that can help them move forward. As a special education teacher and school program director, now in private practice, I can provide these type of solutions for you.
Here are the main areas I can provide assistance and private consultation:
- Children struggling academically
- Accessing services at school
- Interventions for the home that provide solutions to challenging situations
- Working with children whose behavioral issues are limiting academic success.
- How to appropriately evaluate your child’s academic needs and behavior
In addition, one of the interventions I feel strongly helps a child’s academic progress is neurofeedback. I believe in neurofeedback so strongly that I have completed training in neurofeedback as an intervention, and provide services at my office in Pagosa Springs CO, and via a home based program (available anywhere) via my partnership with Ready To Focus.